- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Who Are The Scariest Fantasy Guys To Start In Week 9?
This week, nothing may be scarier than to have to start Trent Richardson or Tom Brady. On Halloween, Adam Ronis and Scott Engel talk about the guys who scare fantasy owners the most.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 am ET and Sundays from 7 to 9 am ET.
Photo via Getty
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?