- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
With All Eyes On The Jets And Tebow, Cincinnati Quietly Shows How The Wildcat Offense Is Run
Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, wildcat offense, New York Jets, Tebow-mania, Rex Ryan, blah blah blah. Forget all that. The Cincinnati Bengals are actually running the wildcat offense instead of just talking about it. And if this 73-yard touchdown pass from receiver Mohamed Sanu to receiver A.J. Green on the first play of today’s game against the Washington Redskins is any indication, they’re running it as right as the Jets are running it wrong.
Don’t worry, Jets fans. I’m sure Rex Ryan will eventually let Tim Tebow do something besides block for punt returners and act as a decoy receiver on passing plays.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather