- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Word On The Street Is That Joe Buck Is Dating Former Broncos Cheerleader/NFL Network Reporter Michelle Beisner
Can an NFL Network reporter and Fox Sports broadcaster have a relationship? This can’t be real life, it has to be the pilot for a sitcom: I see Tim McCarver as the wacky neighbor.
Michelle Beisner, as you know, works for the NFL Network as a reporter, and is a former Denver Broncos cheerleader. Joe Buck is the guy who nearly drove me insane in 2012 when he broadcast both the 49ers-Giants game at Candlestick Park and Game 1 of the NLCS at AT&T Park (Giants and Cardinals) on the same day. According to The Big Lead, they’re dating.
Sources say the two got friendly at the Super Bowl in New Orleans, and have been dating for awhile, Beisner confirmed to The Big Lead by phone today.
What are your intentions, Joe? Remember, both feet on the floor at all times, because anything else would be “a disgusting act.”
If Fox Sports mentions this, please let it be Randy Moss.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts