- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here Are 10 Of The Worst NFL Uniforms Ever
The art of acid-tounging uniforms is a SportsGrid pastime, one which we take seriously. So when the Pittsburgh Steelers wore those atrocious bumblebee costumes on Sunday night, it got us thinking: what are some other terrible uniforms?
It turns out that most of the worst uniforms are simply modern throwbacks, because most older uniforms were much simpler in color scheme and generally lacking in creativity. Not ugly, per se, but just kind of blah. So here’s what most cultivates our acid tongues, 10 of the worst uniforms in NFL history.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts