- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Xbox One Update: Enhance Your Madden 25 Play Calling With ‘CoachGlass’ Tablet Add-On
Xbox One dropped Friday, and no matter which side of the console wars you fall on, if you play Madden, you’re going to want to see this…
[EA.com] CoachGlass allows players to see their opponent’s offensive tendencies, personnel groupings and major weapons, and suggests defensive plays designed to counter the offense’s biggest strengths. CoachGlass uses the power of the crowd to pull data from tens of thousands of online matchups, with regular updates providing a fresh stream of content and recommendations to users. CoachGlass will be available for Madden NFL 25 on Xbox One at launch.
That’s right, no more brainless “Ask Madden” play calling tips. Actual crowdsourced information that acts as a super intelligent, egg-headed defensive coordinator. You can even have someone help you out, and literally be your defensive coordinator by operating the CoachGlass at your side, telling you what to call and who to watch out for — online or in person. That’s a vast improvement from the previous co-op Madden feature, which basically was “I’ll be the quarterback and you can run the ball once every 12 plays.”
Remarkable. If you’re on the fence about getting the higher res PS4 or more intuitive Xbox One, this should be a deciding factor.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts