- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Xbox One Update: Enhance Your Madden 25 Play Calling With ‘CoachGlass’ Tablet Add-On
Xbox One dropped Friday, and no matter which side of the console wars you fall on, if you play Madden, you’re going to want to see this…
[EA.com] CoachGlass allows players to see their opponent’s offensive tendencies, personnel groupings and major weapons, and suggests defensive plays designed to counter the offense’s biggest strengths. CoachGlass uses the power of the crowd to pull data from tens of thousands of online matchups, with regular updates providing a fresh stream of content and recommendations to users. CoachGlass will be available for Madden NFL 25 on Xbox One at launch.
That’s right, no more brainless “Ask Madden” play calling tips. Actual crowdsourced information that acts as a super intelligent, egg-headed defensive coordinator. You can even have someone help you out, and literally be your defensive coordinator by operating the CoachGlass at your side, telling you what to call and who to watch out for — online or in person. That’s a vast improvement from the previous co-op Madden feature, which basically was “I’ll be the quarterback and you can run the ball once every 12 plays.”
Remarkable. If you’re on the fence about getting the higher res PS4 or more intuitive Xbox One, this should be a deciding factor.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce