- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Xbox One Update: Enhance Your Madden 25 Play Calling With ‘CoachGlass’ Tablet Add-On
Xbox One dropped Friday, and no matter which side of the console wars you fall on, if you play Madden, you’re going to want to see this…
[EA.com] CoachGlass allows players to see their opponent’s offensive tendencies, personnel groupings and major weapons, and suggests defensive plays designed to counter the offense’s biggest strengths. CoachGlass uses the power of the crowd to pull data from tens of thousands of online matchups, with regular updates providing a fresh stream of content and recommendations to users. CoachGlass will be available for Madden NFL 25 on Xbox One at launch.
That’s right, no more brainless “Ask Madden” play calling tips. Actual crowdsourced information that acts as a super intelligent, egg-headed defensive coordinator. You can even have someone help you out, and literally be your defensive coordinator by operating the CoachGlass at your side, telling you what to call and who to watch out for — online or in person. That’s a vast improvement from the previous co-op Madden feature, which basically was “I’ll be the quarterback and you can run the ball once every 12 plays.”
Remarkable. If you’re on the fence about getting the higher res PS4 or more intuitive Xbox One, this should be a deciding factor.
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis