- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
You Can Now Appeal 49ers CB Tarell Brown’s Fine Because He Tweeted His Username And Password
Tarell Brown, a cornerback for the San Francisco 49ers, recorded four solo tackles in the 49ers win over the Lions on Sunday night. The NFL, however, came calling afterwards, not because of any on-field antics, but because of the red sleeves he wore under his jersey, which apparently violated the NFL’s rigid dress code. And by calling, we mean fining him $5,250.
Brown tweeted the letter the NFL sent him, which contains the explanation for the fine as well as some procedural logistics for appealing said fine. Except those logistics include the web address for the NFL’s appeals site, and, more importantly, Tarell Brown’s username and password.
So if you’re a 49ers fan, or some purveyour of righteous causes, or just simply curious, you can simply following the blow by blow instructions in the letter below to fight on behalf of Tarell Brown. Or you can just laugh at Tarell Brown. Either way.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- College Football's Top 10 Ugliest Helmets
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong
- Wags of the NFL Playoffs