- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Let There Be Hate: Tom Brady Has An Uggs Commercial, And Here It Is
You’ve seen the photo of Tom Brady’s Uggs-modeling, but if there’s one thing this site has taught us, it’s that there’s nothing like video. Thankfully, now an actual Uggs commercial, where you can see (but not hear) Brady put his Uggs to work. Here’s how it looks:
Well, that commercial screams a couple of things: 1) “This is a MEN’S product! For MEN! The MANLIEST of MEN!” and 2) “WE WANT TO CONSTANTLY SHAKE THE CAMERA VIOLENTLY AND MAKE YOUR EYES UNCOMFORTABLE!” We’re bigger fans of the first thing than the second – after all, the Ugg name carries with it a certain stigma. Hiring Brady was step one in trying to overcome that, and going with the hyper-masculine aesthetic was step two. It’s your call as to whether they overcame it, but we think they might have given themselves a bit more of a chance without the SuperShakeCam.
Additionally, if you want a bit more evidence before coming to your conclusion, there’s a minute-long version of the ad here. As for Brady, we’re sure some will poke fun at him for this, but ultimately, it’s like we said when we first learned of this partnership: he’s Tom Brady, so no big deal. We would, though, have liked some kind of speaking role for him.
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot