- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Your Breathless Tim Tebow Update
Tim Tebow is 25, Christian, and backup quarterback for the New York Jets. Like most backup quarterback, he barely plays. Periodically, we like to update you on his brief forays into actual game situations, via a segment we call “Your Breathless Tim Tebow Update.”
This week against the Indianapolis Colts, Tebow executed a fake punt, passing to linebacker Nick Ballore for 23 yards. The play helped set up a Jets first-half touchdown.
The Jets currently lead the Colts 21-6 in the third quarter. Stay tuned, you never know what other hot Tebow action we’ll turn up in the second half.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'