- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Your Breathless Tim Tebow Update
Tim Tebow is 25, Christian, and backup quarterback for the New York Jets. Like most backup quarterback, he barely plays. Periodically, we like to update you on his brief forays into actual game situations, via a segment we call “Your Breathless Tim Tebow Update.”
This week against the Indianapolis Colts, Tebow executed a fake punt, passing to linebacker Nick Ballore for 23 yards. The play helped set up a Jets first-half touchdown.
The Jets currently lead the Colts 21-6 in the third quarter. Stay tuned, you never know what other hot Tebow action we’ll turn up in the second half.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts