- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your Breathless Tim Tebow Update
Tim Tebow is 25, Christian, and backup quarterback for the New York Jets. Like most backup quarterback, he barely plays. Periodically, we like to update you on his brief forays into actual game situations, via a segment we call “Your Breathless Tim Tebow Update.”
This week against the Indianapolis Colts, Tebow executed a fake punt, passing to linebacker Nick Ballore for 23 yards. The play helped set up a Jets first-half touchdown.
The Jets currently lead the Colts 21-6 in the third quarter. Stay tuned, you never know what other hot Tebow action we’ll turn up in the second half.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts