- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Your Breathless Tim Tebow Update
Tim Tebow is 25, Christian, and backup quarterback for the New York Jets. Like most backup quarterback, he barely plays. Periodically, we like to update you on his brief forays into actual game situations, via a segment we call “Your Breathless Tim Tebow Update.”
This week against the Indianapolis Colts, Tebow executed a fake punt, passing to linebacker Nick Ballore for 23 yards. The play helped set up a Jets first-half touchdown.
The Jets currently lead the Colts 21-6 in the third quarter. Stay tuned, you never know what other hot Tebow action we’ll turn up in the second half.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World