- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Your Sunday Sports TV Viewing Schedule
Hey, it’s almost 8 a.m. (ET), and the only possible reason for you to be up this early is that you’re getting set to watch the big Premier League match between Chelsea and Norwich. NBC conveniently didn’t tell us that when they started carrying soccer, the games would be at ungodly hours. The sensible among us are sleeping in until football starts (eight early games this week? What? Scott Hanson’s going to burst a vessel). Below are all the major sporting events on your TV today, and where the games can be found. On Wednesday, we previewed the NFL games in paperback crime novel form, if you haven’t seen it. Happy viewing:
- Filed Under:
- TV Schedule
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts