- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Your Sunday Sports TV Viewing Schedule
Hey, it’s almost 8 a.m. (ET), and the only possible reason for you to be up this early is that you’re getting set to watch the big Premier League match between Chelsea and Norwich. NBC conveniently didn’t tell us that when they started carrying soccer, the games would be at ungodly hours. The sensible among us are sleeping in until football starts (eight early games this week? What? Scott Hanson’s going to burst a vessel). Below are all the major sporting events on your TV today, and where the games can be found. On Wednesday, we previewed the NFL games in paperback crime novel form, if you haven’t seen it. Happy viewing:
- Filed Under:
- TV Schedule
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story