- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Your Sunday Sports TV Viewing Schedule
Hey, it’s almost 8 a.m. (ET), and the only possible reason for you to be up this early is that you’re getting set to watch the big Premier League match between Chelsea and Norwich. NBC conveniently didn’t tell us that when they started carrying soccer, the games would be at ungodly hours. The sensible among us are sleeping in until football starts (eight early games this week? What? Scott Hanson’s going to burst a vessel). Below are all the major sporting events on your TV today, and where the games can be found. On Wednesday, we previewed the NFL games in paperback crime novel form, if you haven’t seen it. Happy viewing:
- Filed Under:
- TV Schedule
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Is Nick Foles Over hyped?
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong