- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Your Sunday TV Sports Viewing Schedule
Just so you know, Bill Romanowski says that the frigid weather in Green Bay today favors the 49ers. Yes. The former NFL linebacker, now a football analyst for CSN Bay Area, said on Friday that the harder-hitting defensive team always has the edge in a big game in cold conditions. Seems suspect to me … the Packers playing in Lambeau in January just might be one of the greatest home field advantages in pro sports. But how can you argue with the only athlete who has four Super Bowl rings, and has posed in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition?
It’s now 6 degrees in Green Bay, according to this, which is comfortable weather for penguins, and Bud Grant. But I’m wearing electric longjohns for this game, and I’m watching at home.
The skinny on today’s other NFL Wild Card playoff game (it’s pronounced San DiAGO), and other sports on your TV:
- Filed Under:
- TV Sports
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success