- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Your Sunday TV Sports Viewing Schedule
Just so you know, Bill Romanowski says that the frigid weather in Green Bay today favors the 49ers. Yes. The former NFL linebacker, now a football analyst for CSN Bay Area, said on Friday that the harder-hitting defensive team always has the edge in a big game in cold conditions. Seems suspect to me … the Packers playing in Lambeau in January just might be one of the greatest home field advantages in pro sports. But how can you argue with the only athlete who has four Super Bowl rings, and has posed in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition?
It’s now 6 degrees in Green Bay, according to this, which is comfortable weather for penguins, and Bud Grant. But I’m wearing electric longjohns for this game, and I’m watching at home.
The skinny on today’s other NFL Wild Card playoff game (it’s pronounced San DiAGO), and other sports on your TV:
- Filed Under:
- TV Sports
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- NFL Combine Live: De'Anthony Thomas Runs 4.34-Second 40-Yard Dash
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s Girlfriend Is a Keeper