- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Your Sunday TV Sports Viewing Schedule
Just so you know, Bill Romanowski says that the frigid weather in Green Bay today favors the 49ers. Yes. The former NFL linebacker, now a football analyst for CSN Bay Area, said on Friday that the harder-hitting defensive team always has the edge in a big game in cold conditions. Seems suspect to me … the Packers playing in Lambeau in January just might be one of the greatest home field advantages in pro sports. But how can you argue with the only athlete who has four Super Bowl rings, and has posed in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition?
It’s now 6 degrees in Green Bay, according to this, which is comfortable weather for penguins, and Bud Grant. But I’m wearing electric longjohns for this game, and I’m watching at home.
The skinny on today’s other NFL Wild Card playoff game (it’s pronounced San DiAGO), and other sports on your TV:
- Filed Under:
- TV Sports
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row