- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Your Sunday TV Sports Viewing Schedule
Just so you know, Bill Romanowski says that the frigid weather in Green Bay today favors the 49ers. Yes. The former NFL linebacker, now a football analyst for CSN Bay Area, said on Friday that the harder-hitting defensive team always has the edge in a big game in cold conditions. Seems suspect to me … the Packers playing in Lambeau in January just might be one of the greatest home field advantages in pro sports. But how can you argue with the only athlete who has four Super Bowl rings, and has posed in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition?
It’s now 6 degrees in Green Bay, according to this, which is comfortable weather for penguins, and Bud Grant. But I’m wearing electric longjohns for this game, and I’m watching at home.
The skinny on today’s other NFL Wild Card playoff game (it’s pronounced San DiAGO), and other sports on your TV:
- Filed Under:
- TV Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts