- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your Sunday TV Sports Viewing Schedule
Just so you know, Bill Romanowski says that the frigid weather in Green Bay today favors the 49ers. Yes. The former NFL linebacker, now a football analyst for CSN Bay Area, said on Friday that the harder-hitting defensive team always has the edge in a big game in cold conditions. Seems suspect to me … the Packers playing in Lambeau in January just might be one of the greatest home field advantages in pro sports. But how can you argue with the only athlete who has four Super Bowl rings, and has posed in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition?
It’s now 6 degrees in Green Bay, according to this, which is comfortable weather for penguins, and Bud Grant. But I’m wearing electric longjohns for this game, and I’m watching at home.
The skinny on today’s other NFL Wild Card playoff game (it’s pronounced San DiAGO), and other sports on your TV:
- Filed Under:
- TV Sports
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence