- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Your TD Celebration Fail Roundup, Featuring Rob Gronkowski And Vernon Davis
Vernon Davis and Rob Gronkowski may be two of the premier tight ends in the NFL, but their skills weren’t on display during two touchdown celebration moments on Sunday.
First up was Gronk, whose first spike of the season was upon us until, well, it wasn’t. After catching a beautifully thrown two-yard TD pass from Tom Brady, Gronk cocked back his arm to slam the ball onto the grass. Except the ball slipped out of his hand and meekly landed on the ground.
Aw, it’s okay bro. We scored anyway. CHEST BUMP.
And then Vernon Davis, a bit tired from the 49ers’ TD drive, leapt to dunk the ball through the uprights. Too bad the bottom crossbar was, like, there, so Davis’ dunk attempt was promptly rejected (cue crowd laughter).
Joe Buck, champ he is, took that one in stride and even gave us some play-by-play followup after the TD. “And Davis is rejected by the crossbar that was kinder to David Akers.”
And, no Matt Cassel, this doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten about you.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- The Sad State Of The Lakers Bench