- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
A 17-Year-Old Girl Refuses To Shave Her Legs Until NHL Lockout Ends
2012-2013 NHL season is on the brink of collapse. If a new collective bargaining agreement cannot be codified by mid-January, there will not be enough time to piece together a shortened NHL season. Hockey fans are upset at this, and one fan is protesting in the only way she knows how: not shaving her legs.
Maggie Wagner is a 17-year-old Pittsburgh Penguins fan from Xenia, Ohio, and dearly misses the NHL. So much so that she refuses to shave her legs until the lockout ends, which means she’ll be really warm this winter.
Puck Daddy had a chance to chat with her, and you could can read the entire Q&A over there (a worthwhile and quick read, if only for some quick Dustin Penner advice). But there’s one particularly vindictive line which succinctly sums up lockout-induced anger:
Why did you start this mission?
WAGNER: “I wanted to do something to make everyone around me suffer through the lockout with me.”
Just your average NHL fan these days, people.
- Filed Under:
- nhl lockout
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players