- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Little Thing Like Going Into Labor Is No Reason To Leave A Blackhawks Playoff Game
Crazy: going into labor at the United Center and staying to watch the end of the Blackhawks’ playoff game. Crazier: The Blackhawks are leading 4-1 when you go into labor, and you decide to stay until the end.
Meet Donna Lebano, who had her second child on Thursday — but not before the final horn in the Blackhawks’ 5-1 playoff win over the Minnesota Wild earlier that evening. Yep, she went into labor during the second period.
“No way was I leaving,” Lebano said in a statement from Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. “We are a Hawks family. I had to see the end of the game.”
Mrs. Lebano (husband Charles was all on board wit this, by the way), said the baby is doing fine, and there was no danger because there are so many hospitals near the arena. From ABC News comments section: “The baby’s nickname is little Hossa and we think the baby is Hossa’s hat trick! Go Hawks!!!”
Wonder what Marian Hossa’s wife (they have a 2-year-old daughter) thinks of the nickname “Hossa’s Hat Trick.”
Photo: Facebook, via ABC News.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts