- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A Little Thing Like Going Into Labor Is No Reason To Leave A Blackhawks Playoff Game
Crazy: going into labor at the United Center and staying to watch the end of the Blackhawks’ playoff game. Crazier: The Blackhawks are leading 4-1 when you go into labor, and you decide to stay until the end.
Meet Donna Lebano, who had her second child on Thursday — but not before the final horn in the Blackhawks’ 5-1 playoff win over the Minnesota Wild earlier that evening. Yep, she went into labor during the second period.
“No way was I leaving,” Lebano said in a statement from Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. “We are a Hawks family. I had to see the end of the game.”
Mrs. Lebano (husband Charles was all on board wit this, by the way), said the baby is doing fine, and there was no danger because there are so many hospitals near the arena. From ABC News comments section: “The baby’s nickname is little Hossa and we think the baby is Hossa’s hat trick! Go Hawks!!!”
Wonder what Marian Hossa’s wife (they have a 2-year-old daughter) thinks of the nickname “Hossa’s Hat Trick.”
Photo: Facebook, via ABC News.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence