- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Little Thing Like Going Into Labor Is No Reason To Leave A Blackhawks Playoff Game
Crazy: going into labor at the United Center and staying to watch the end of the Blackhawks’ playoff game. Crazier: The Blackhawks are leading 4-1 when you go into labor, and you decide to stay until the end.
Meet Donna Lebano, who had her second child on Thursday — but not before the final horn in the Blackhawks’ 5-1 playoff win over the Minnesota Wild earlier that evening. Yep, she went into labor during the second period.
“No way was I leaving,” Lebano said in a statement from Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. “We are a Hawks family. I had to see the end of the game.”
Mrs. Lebano (husband Charles was all on board wit this, by the way), said the baby is doing fine, and there was no danger because there are so many hospitals near the arena. From ABC News comments section: “The baby’s nickname is little Hossa and we think the baby is Hossa’s hat trick! Go Hawks!!!”
Wonder what Marian Hossa’s wife (they have a 2-year-old daughter) thinks of the nickname “Hossa’s Hat Trick.”
Photo: Facebook, via ABC News.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success