- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Assclown Alert: Austin TV Station Cuts Away To News Promo Right Before Overtime Goal In Stanley Cup Finals
I’ve heard Austin, Texas is a fantastic city that is growing tremendously.
But why did KXAN Austin, their NBC affiliate, cut away from last night’s Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 between the Boston Bruins and Chicago Blackhawks, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF OVERTIME? Oh, nobody’s gonna score. It’s hockey! There have only been 10 goals in this game so far, might as well squeeze a news promo in here…
(For the first time in human history, the answer is not “because it’s the Cup.”)
In all seriousness, this is absolutely pathetic. In this Buffalo Mild Wings world, all games and fun end immediately, and you don’t even get to view the brief drama. Shame, shame, shame… shame on Capitol KIA for being the sponsors of these assclowns.
- Filed Under:
- stanley cup finals
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story