- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Assclown Alert: Austin TV Station Cuts Away To News Promo Right Before Overtime Goal In Stanley Cup Finals
I’ve heard Austin, Texas is a fantastic city that is growing tremendously.
But why did KXAN Austin, their NBC affiliate, cut away from last night’s Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 between the Boston Bruins and Chicago Blackhawks, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF OVERTIME? Oh, nobody’s gonna score. It’s hockey! There have only been 10 goals in this game so far, might as well squeeze a news promo in here…
(For the first time in human history, the answer is not “because it’s the Cup.”)
In all seriousness, this is absolutely pathetic. In this Buffalo Mild Wings world, all games and fun end immediately, and you don’t even get to view the brief drama. Shame, shame, shame… shame on Capitol KIA for being the sponsors of these assclowns.
- Filed Under:
- stanley cup finals
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ