- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Assclown Alert: Austin TV Station Cuts Away To News Promo Right Before Overtime Goal In Stanley Cup Finals
I’ve heard Austin, Texas is a fantastic city that is growing tremendously.
But why did KXAN Austin, their NBC affiliate, cut away from last night’s Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 between the Boston Bruins and Chicago Blackhawks, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF OVERTIME? Oh, nobody’s gonna score. It’s hockey! There have only been 10 goals in this game so far, might as well squeeze a news promo in here…
(For the first time in human history, the answer is not “because it’s the Cup.”)
In all seriousness, this is absolutely pathetic. In this Buffalo Mild Wings world, all games and fun end immediately, and you don’t even get to view the brief drama. Shame, shame, shame… shame on Capitol KIA for being the sponsors of these assclowns.
- Filed Under:
- stanley cup finals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce