- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Assclown Alert: Austin TV Station Cuts Away To News Promo Right Before Overtime Goal In Stanley Cup Finals
I’ve heard Austin, Texas is a fantastic city that is growing tremendously.
But why did KXAN Austin, their NBC affiliate, cut away from last night’s Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 between the Boston Bruins and Chicago Blackhawks, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF OVERTIME? Oh, nobody’s gonna score. It’s hockey! There have only been 10 goals in this game so far, might as well squeeze a news promo in here…
(For the first time in human history, the answer is not “because it’s the Cup.”)
In all seriousness, this is absolutely pathetic. In this Buffalo Mild Wings world, all games and fun end immediately, and you don’t even get to view the brief drama. Shame, shame, shame… shame on Capitol KIA for being the sponsors of these assclowns.
- Filed Under:
- stanley cup finals
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce