- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Assclown Alert: Austin TV Station Cuts Away To News Promo Right Before Overtime Goal In Stanley Cup Finals
I’ve heard Austin, Texas is a fantastic city that is growing tremendously.
But why did KXAN Austin, their NBC affiliate, cut away from last night’s Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 between the Boston Bruins and Chicago Blackhawks, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF OVERTIME? Oh, nobody’s gonna score. It’s hockey! There have only been 10 goals in this game so far, might as well squeeze a news promo in here…
(For the first time in human history, the answer is not “because it’s the Cup.”)
In all seriousness, this is absolutely pathetic. In this Buffalo Mild Wings world, all games and fun end immediately, and you don’t even get to view the brief drama. Shame, shame, shame… shame on Capitol KIA for being the sponsors of these assclowns.
- Filed Under:
- stanley cup finals
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling
- Kobe Defends His Massive Extension With The Lakers
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament