- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Brad Marchand May Never Be The Same After Taking This (Deliberate?) Stick To The Nuts
Getting hit in the groin is like going to the DMV, or finding out your dog has died: it really sucks. And, perhaps to prove a point from earlier, getting a possibly-deliberate jab in the crotch from an opponent takes away from the joy of the game. Therefore, is this the most joyless, sucky act in the history of hockey?
Fighting has really gotten out of hand in the NHL. But don’t tell that to Jason Chimera of the Capitals, who was none too pleased with the extracurricular activity taking place after the whistle. So he decided to take that anger out on Marchand — more specifically, the testicles belonging to Marchand.
It’s hard not to laugh when someone gets hit in the nuts, because physical comedy is the spice of life. But you are a bad person if you don’t feel for what he’s going through in those moments after the attack. See him grab down there while skating off, as if for reassurance? That’s a feeling every man knows well, and every woman would be wise to heed.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship