- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Tonight In Injuring Your Teammate: Canucks Player Punches His Teammate’s Face Via Another Guy’s Helmet
Kevin Bieksa of the Canucks exemplified “wrong place, wrong time” tonight. A fight broke out between Vancouver and Minnesota in the second period, and Bieksa was just looking on when he took a Wild player’s helmet to the grill. But he has his teammate to thank for that one.
You know it’s a hockey game when the announcers have a good laugh after they find out it was Bieksa’s teammate, Aaron Rome, who caused this whole mess by punching the Wild’s Stephan Veilleux in the face. Veilleux’s helmet caught Bieksa in the nose, and the rest is history.
But when it comes to beating the crap out of your teammate, slashing him in the mouth with your stick is still the winner.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship