- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tonight In Injuring Your Teammate: Canucks Player Punches His Teammate’s Face Via Another Guy’s Helmet
Kevin Bieksa of the Canucks exemplified “wrong place, wrong time” tonight. A fight broke out between Vancouver and Minnesota in the second period, and Bieksa was just looking on when he took a Wild player’s helmet to the grill. But he has his teammate to thank for that one.
You know it’s a hockey game when the announcers have a good laugh after they find out it was Bieksa’s teammate, Aaron Rome, who caused this whole mess by punching the Wild’s Stephan Veilleux in the face. Veilleux’s helmet caught Bieksa in the nose, and the rest is history.
But when it comes to beating the crap out of your teammate, slashing him in the mouth with your stick is still the winner.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'