- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Chicago Blackhawks Wish You A Very Merry Off-Key Christmas
Need that last-minute Christmas gift for the hockey fan in your life? Well, look no further than the off-key Holiday Sing-A-Long album as “performed” by the Chicago Blackhawks. I’m no Christmas carol fan, but this one is fantastic. The sweaters are ugly, which is perfect. The singing is terrible, which fills my heart with joy. Honestly, there have been plenty of kitschy holiday videos filmed by pro sports teams over the years, but as of today this one has to be my personal favorites.
If only this album really did exist. I think I could probably listen to “You Might Think There’s No Such Thing As… John Scott” all day every day. Scott absolutely nailed it.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'