- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Chicago Blackhawks Wish You A Very Merry Off-Key Christmas
Need that last-minute Christmas gift for the hockey fan in your life? Well, look no further than the off-key Holiday Sing-A-Long album as “performed” by the Chicago Blackhawks. I’m no Christmas carol fan, but this one is fantastic. The sweaters are ugly, which is perfect. The singing is terrible, which fills my heart with joy. Honestly, there have been plenty of kitschy holiday videos filmed by pro sports teams over the years, but as of today this one has to be my personal favorites.
If only this album really did exist. I think I could probably listen to “You Might Think There’s No Such Thing As… John Scott” all day every day. Scott absolutely nailed it.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story