- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Chicago Blackhawks Wish You A Very Merry Off-Key Christmas
Need that last-minute Christmas gift for the hockey fan in your life? Well, look no further than the off-key Holiday Sing-A-Long album as “performed” by the Chicago Blackhawks. I’m no Christmas carol fan, but this one is fantastic. The sweaters are ugly, which is perfect. The singing is terrible, which fills my heart with joy. Honestly, there have been plenty of kitschy holiday videos filmed by pro sports teams over the years, but as of today this one has to be my personal favorites.
If only this album really did exist. I think I could probably listen to “You Might Think There’s No Such Thing As… John Scott” all day every day. Scott absolutely nailed it.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane