- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Chicago Blackhawks Wish You A Very Merry Off-Key Christmas
Need that last-minute Christmas gift for the hockey fan in your life? Well, look no further than the off-key Holiday Sing-A-Long album as “performed” by the Chicago Blackhawks. I’m no Christmas carol fan, but this one is fantastic. The sweaters are ugly, which is perfect. The singing is terrible, which fills my heart with joy. Honestly, there have been plenty of kitschy holiday videos filmed by pro sports teams over the years, but as of today this one has to be my personal favorites.
If only this album really did exist. I think I could probably listen to “You Might Think There’s No Such Thing As… John Scott” all day every day. Scott absolutely nailed it.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement