- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Chicago Blackhawks Wish You A Very Merry Off-Key Christmas
Need that last-minute Christmas gift for the hockey fan in your life? Well, look no further than the off-key Holiday Sing-A-Long album as “performed” by the Chicago Blackhawks. I’m no Christmas carol fan, but this one is fantastic. The sweaters are ugly, which is perfect. The singing is terrible, which fills my heart with joy. Honestly, there have been plenty of kitschy holiday videos filmed by pro sports teams over the years, but as of today this one has to be my personal favorites.
If only this album really did exist. I think I could probably listen to “You Might Think There’s No Such Thing As… John Scott” all day every day. Scott absolutely nailed it.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts