- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chicago Blackhawks Fans Are As Bad As Miami Heat Fans
No, this post is not about Justin Bieber. But neither his ownership of a Chicago Blackhawks hat nor his Blackhawks-esque tattoo is helping to change the perception that Blackhawks fans are bandwagoners.
Neither does this video, taken after the Blackhawks took a 3-2 lead over the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals, where a loud man says something about bringing the Cup to Toronto, and a quieter man says something about being excited for Game 7.
Eric Horng seemed very excited to announce that he was hanging out with “20,000 of his best friends.” He has more than 20,000 best friends. I’m very proud of Eric. He used to be a loser.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts