- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chicago Blackhawks Fans Are As Bad As Miami Heat Fans
No, this post is not about Justin Bieber. But neither his ownership of a Chicago Blackhawks hat nor his Blackhawks-esque tattoo is helping to change the perception that Blackhawks fans are bandwagoners.
Neither does this video, taken after the Blackhawks took a 3-2 lead over the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals, where a loud man says something about bringing the Cup to Toronto, and a quieter man says something about being excited for Game 7.
Eric Horng seemed very excited to announce that he was hanging out with “20,000 of his best friends.” He has more than 20,000 best friends. I’m very proud of Eric. He used to be a loser.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis