- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chicago Blackhawks Fans Are As Bad As Miami Heat Fans
No, this post is not about Justin Bieber. But neither his ownership of a Chicago Blackhawks hat nor his Blackhawks-esque tattoo is helping to change the perception that Blackhawks fans are bandwagoners.
Neither does this video, taken after the Blackhawks took a 3-2 lead over the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals, where a loud man says something about bringing the Cup to Toronto, and a quieter man says something about being excited for Game 7.
Eric Horng seemed very excited to announce that he was hanging out with “20,000 of his best friends.” He has more than 20,000 best friends. I’m very proud of Eric. He used to be a loser.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?