- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Chicago Blackhawks Fans Are As Bad As Miami Heat Fans
No, this post is not about Justin Bieber. But neither his ownership of a Chicago Blackhawks hat nor his Blackhawks-esque tattoo is helping to change the perception that Blackhawks fans are bandwagoners.
Neither does this video, taken after the Blackhawks took a 3-2 lead over the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals, where a loud man says something about bringing the Cup to Toronto, and a quieter man says something about being excited for Game 7.
Eric Horng seemed very excited to announce that he was hanging out with “20,000 of his best friends.” He has more than 20,000 best friends. I’m very proud of Eric. He used to be a loser.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov