- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Corey Perry Did Something Dirty And Was Repaid With A Goalie-Punch To The Dick
During the first round, a TV announcer called Anaheim Ducks forward Corey Perry “one of the sneakiest… dirtiest great players in the NHL.” His partner quickly agreed.
Here he is being a Grade-A asshole, squirting water in the glove of Los Angeles Kings forward Jeff Carter.
Carter wasn’t looking at first, but caught him at the end and actually laughed it off. But it was definitely kinda uncomfortable.
When you do things like this, Jonathan Quick sometimes punches you in the (cup-protected) nuts.
The Kings won and are up 2-0.
- Filed Under:
- NHL Playoffs
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen