- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Corey Perry Did Something Dirty And Was Repaid With A Goalie-Punch To The Dick
During the first round, a TV announcer called Anaheim Ducks forward Corey Perry “one of the sneakiest… dirtiest great players in the NHL.” His partner quickly agreed.
Here he is being a Grade-A asshole, squirting water in the glove of Los Angeles Kings forward Jeff Carter.
Carter wasn’t looking at first, but caught him at the end and actually laughed it off. But it was definitely kinda uncomfortable.
When you do things like this, Jonathan Quick sometimes punches you in the (cup-protected) nuts.
The Kings won and are up 2-0.
- Filed Under:
- NHL Playoffs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts