- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Watch The Devils’ Stanley Cup Dreams Go Out The Window With This First Period Penalty
A brutal boarding penalty, in which the Devils’ Steve Bernier sent the Kings’ Rob Scuderi to the ice bloody, essentially doomed the Devils tonight. During the ensuing five-minute penalty, the Kings scored three goals, putting the game out of reach early.
Bernier was ejected for this hit, and rightfully so. But little did he know how great of an effect his brutishness would have on the game. His teammates would fail to pick up the slack, giving up an astonishing number of goals during the power play.
From Business Insider:
As of this writing, the score is 5-1 late in the third period. So while Scuderi might have a busted nose, he may also be drinking champagne out of the Stanley Cup momentarily, so it’s a trade-off. The Devils, meanwhile, will have to sit at home and wonder what could have been if not for that hit, and the lackluster defense that followed.
[UPDATE: 6-1 is your final, and the Kings are your Stanley Cup champions.]
- 75 Fittest Bodies in Sports
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Derek Jeter is Now Fat and Has a Meme
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction