- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Downtown Chicago Or World War Z? The Blackhawks Celebration Has Begun
This is downtown Chicago right now. Citizens are advised to stay in their homes. If bitten, you should cut off that portion of your body before you turn. Please, no looting.
Comparisons between Game 6 of the NBA Finals, and tonight’s Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs: Insane finish? Check. Team given up for dead, comes back to win? Check. Key player excels with only one shoe? Yeah, kind of. Fans leave arena early, then demand re-entrance? Well, no.
A tough way for the Bruins to go down: you were rooting for them in a Boston Strong kind way, right? But the Blackhawks scored two goals in a 17-second span — Bryan Bickell at 18:44 and Dave Bolland at 19:01 — to give the Blackhawks a 3-2 win, and the Stanley Cup.
Boston had taken a 2-1 lead with 7:49 remaining in the third period when Lucic punched one in from midair in a scramble front of the goal. Out of habit, Miami Heat fans began walking to their cars.
Patrick Kane, Conn Smythe winner. Blackhawks, first team in salary cap era to win two Stanley Cups.
Based on Chicago estimates, there are 17 million ppl celebrating outside Wrigley rt now.
— Teddy Greenstein (@TeddyGreenstein) June 25, 2013
GIFs: SB Nation. Photo: Getty Images.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes