- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Instead Of Tackling The Blackhawks In Game 7, Zdeno Chara Took On Rowdy Rooster
Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals would have been tonight (sad trombone), so it’s unlikely that Bruins’ defenseman Zdeno Chara would have spent Tuesday afternoon at Canobie Lake Park in New Hampshire, as it turns out he did. But he had nothing to prepare for, so he took the kids to the amusement park.
Something in the picture tells me that, everything considered, he’s not all that amused.
Sad for the Bruins, but great for us: is there anything better than a photo of Zdeno Chara riding the Rowdy Rooster?
Also, the girls: they love The Chara.
Could this become a pro sports tradition? The winners go to Disneyland — runnersup head to Canobie Lake Park. Colin Kaepernick following the Super Bowl: “I’m going to ride Rowdy Rooster!”
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'