- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Instead Of Tackling The Blackhawks In Game 7, Zdeno Chara Took On Rowdy Rooster
Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals would have been tonight (sad trombone), so it’s unlikely that Bruins’ defenseman Zdeno Chara would have spent Tuesday afternoon at Canobie Lake Park in New Hampshire, as it turns out he did. But he had nothing to prepare for, so he took the kids to the amusement park.
Something in the picture tells me that, everything considered, he’s not all that amused.
Sad for the Bruins, but great for us: is there anything better than a photo of Zdeno Chara riding the Rowdy Rooster?
Also, the girls: they love The Chara.
Could this become a pro sports tradition? The winners go to Disneyland — runnersup head to Canobie Lake Park. Colin Kaepernick following the Super Bowl: “I’m going to ride Rowdy Rooster!”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts