- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jonathan Toews Moonwalking? Jonathan Toews Moonwalking.
In case you’ve been under a rock for the past day or so, the Chicago Blackhawks stunned the Boston Bruins last night to win the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals. They turned into teenage girls after they won the Cup and there was a crazy celebration in downtown Chicago.
But as great as both of those things were, the real highlight of last night’s post-game celebrations might have been Blackhawks centre Jonathan Toews moonwalking on the ice. Check it out:
Toews had some pretty impressive moves out there, but you have to give the ice some credit too. I’m not sure that he could’ve pulled off that MJ-esque moonwalking on solid ground. Regardless, I can and I will be watching this on repeat all day long.
It seems that the real reason Toews came out a winner last night isn’t because he’s now a Stanley Cup champion, but because he’s introduced an unconventional method of sports celebration to the world. And we here at SportsGrid appreciate that.
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World