- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Little Blackhawks Fan Answers Math Quiz Question ‘9×9 = Hossa’, Gets A+
At Columbus Manor Elementary School, they take their math seriously. Mrs. Mech in the third grade? Tough teacher. Tough but fair.
When Maggie Ciara took a math quiz recently, she answered one of the questions in an unconventional way. What is 9×9? Maggie responded: ‘9×9 = Hossa.’ That’s for Blackhawks’ wing Marian Hossa, who wears No. 81.
“I thought it would be funny to do it,” Maggie, a third-grader said from her Oak Lawn home Thursday.
Her teacher, Christine Mech, circled the answer and wrote “What is this?” in red pen. When Maggie explained her response, Mech gave her credit, and she received an A+.
“Maggie is a very clever little girl,” said Mech, who’s a Hawks fan and knew what Maggie was up to. “I love the way Maggie has a sense of humor. She did get her 100 percent on the quiz, and we had a little bit of a laugh afterward.”
Maggie’s mother put it all on Facebook, of course. Soon the Blackhawks put it on their Facebook page, and now it’s going viral.
Diane Daisy Jucius Ciara
This is what my daughter brings home today. She wrote this six more times for an answer and still got an A+!!!
Don’t know what the big deal is. 9×9 does equal Hossa.
- Kobe Defends His Massive Extension With The Lakers
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling