- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Martin Brodeur Announced That The Devils Were Picking His Son During The NHL Draft Last Night
We wouldn’t normally show you anything from the NHL Draft, because it’s the NHL Draft. But players don’t normally get to announce the pick of their son, while they’re still active players.
Martin Brodeur had an interesting night last night, with the New Jersey Devils acquiring his heir apparent in Corey Schneider, signaling the nigh-end of an era… but he also got to select his son, also-goalie Anthony Brodeur.
It was pretty awesome.
Aaaaaand, a joint interview!
You probably won’t hear about 18-year-old Anthony Brodeur for quite some time (if ever!), but this was quite the introduction.
- Filed Under:
- Martin Brodeur
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Discusses Training With Young Fighters
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE