- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Martin Brodeur Announced That The Devils Were Picking His Son During The NHL Draft Last Night
We wouldn’t normally show you anything from the NHL Draft, because it’s the NHL Draft. But players don’t normally get to announce the pick of their son, while they’re still active players.
Martin Brodeur had an interesting night last night, with the New Jersey Devils acquiring his heir apparent in Corey Schneider, signaling the nigh-end of an era… but he also got to select his son, also-goalie Anthony Brodeur.
It was pretty awesome.
Aaaaaand, a joint interview!
You probably won’t hear about 18-year-old Anthony Brodeur for quite some time (if ever!), but this was quite the introduction.
- Filed Under:
- Martin Brodeur
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts