- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Former NHL Star Mike Modano Has An Interesting Halloween Costume Idea
Mike Modano was an outstanding NHL player for two decades. He might be the best American-born player in the game’s history. By virtue of having spent the vast majority of his career with the Dallas Stars, he’s a sports icon in a major city. He won a Stanley Cup. When you have these kinds of accomplishments on your resume, you might be able to get away with some things the rest of us can’t – star treatment and all that. But can even Modano, described as a future Hall of Famer as soon as he retired, get away with dropping this on his unsuspecting Twitter following (mildly NSFW)?
Either you’re welcome, or we’re sorry. No in between. Modano’s costume was apparently inspired by RedFoo of electropop duo LMFAO. And with the way it incorporates the reflection, the photo itself is sort of brilliant, in its own uncomfortable way…and give Modano some credit, he was entirely (too?) willing to put himself out there. So willing that, if he actually wore that (lack of) outfit for Halloween, he might not be allowed to go anywhere…unless being Mike Modano is enough for you to do whatever you want. Only one way to find out.
[h/t Jimmy Traina]
- Filed Under:
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco