- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Will This Go Down As The Lamest Fight Of This NHL Season?
The Montreal Canadiens played the Tampa Bay Lightning last night, and though the Lightning trailed 3-1 with 1:44 left, they somehow quickly scored twice before eventually succumbing in a thrilling shootout loss. But that’s not why we’re here. We’re here because there was a brouhaha, one in which the dueling players circled and circled and circled and never landed a single good shot. As Busted Coverage points out, this was expected from noted Canadien pacifist Travis Moen, but more was expected from Tampa Bay’s B.J. Crombeen. Still, the
game of Ring Around the Rosie “fight” is oddly mesmerizing, even in the absence of a climax.
Good to see that they’re both OK after a tiring workout!
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'