- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Will This Go Down As The Lamest Fight Of This NHL Season?
The Montreal Canadiens played the Tampa Bay Lightning last night, and though the Lightning trailed 3-1 with 1:44 left, they somehow quickly scored twice before eventually succumbing in a thrilling shootout loss. But that’s not why we’re here. We’re here because there was a brouhaha, one in which the dueling players circled and circled and circled and never landed a single good shot. As Busted Coverage points out, this was expected from noted Canadien pacifist Travis Moen, but more was expected from Tampa Bay’s B.J. Crombeen. Still, the
game of Ring Around the Rosie “fight” is oddly mesmerizing, even in the absence of a climax.
Good to see that they’re both OK after a tiring workout!
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever