- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Will This Go Down As The Lamest Fight Of This NHL Season?
The Montreal Canadiens played the Tampa Bay Lightning last night, and though the Lightning trailed 3-1 with 1:44 left, they somehow quickly scored twice before eventually succumbing in a thrilling shootout loss. But that’s not why we’re here. We’re here because there was a brouhaha, one in which the dueling players circled and circled and circled and never landed a single good shot. As Busted Coverage points out, this was expected from noted Canadien pacifist Travis Moen, but more was expected from Tampa Bay’s B.J. Crombeen. Still, the
game of Ring Around the Rosie “fight” is oddly mesmerizing, even in the absence of a climax.
Good to see that they’re both OK after a tiring workout!
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story