- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Will This Go Down As The Lamest Fight Of This NHL Season?
The Montreal Canadiens played the Tampa Bay Lightning last night, and though the Lightning trailed 3-1 with 1:44 left, they somehow quickly scored twice before eventually succumbing in a thrilling shootout loss. But that’s not why we’re here. We’re here because there was a brouhaha, one in which the dueling players circled and circled and circled and never landed a single good shot. As Busted Coverage points out, this was expected from noted Canadien pacifist Travis Moen, but more was expected from Tampa Bay’s B.J. Crombeen. Still, the
game of Ring Around the Rosie “fight” is oddly mesmerizing, even in the absence of a climax.
Good to see that they’re both OK after a tiring workout!
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy