- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NHL Is Making Their Highlights Look Like NHL ’94 And It’s Awesome
In the midst of another strike-shortened season, the NHL is doing all they can to win back the fans this year. This latest feature to their website should help.
The NHL’s official website is taking highlights from the current season and giving them the NHL ’94 treatment. In case you don’t remember, NHL ’94 was THE video game for hockey fans and video game enthusiasts in the ’90s, so much so that it was actually featured in the movie “Swingers.”
For example, Patrick Kane’s recent spinning goal got NHL ’94-ized for our viewing pleasure:
The best part is this isn’t a one-off for the NHL. Head over to their video page for more highlights done in the style of NHL ’94.
If the NFL, NBA, and MLB don’t follow suit with their own video game-style highlights, I’m going to be so bummed out. Tecmo Super Bowl, NBA Jam, Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball, and more are all right there, guys. Make it happen.
- Filed Under:
- patrick kane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts