- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
New York Islander Knocks Out New Jersey Devil, Responds In Nicest Way Possible
Matt Martin, New York Islanders hockey player, is good at fighting people. Tom Kostopoulos, New Jersey Devils hockey player, is not. So when Kostopoulos backed up tiny teammate Stephen Gionta by challenging Martin to a fight, it wasn’t a surprise that he was soon knocked out by a menacing right. But while Martin is a bad man, he is a nice bad man. He called for the trainer, because he knew he did a bad thing.
Admirable courage from Kostopoulos, but he should probably be more careful next time. You know what they say, the bigger their balls, the harder they fall.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts