- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
New York Islander Knocks Out New Jersey Devil, Responds In Nicest Way Possible
Matt Martin, New York Islanders hockey player, is good at fighting people. Tom Kostopoulos, New Jersey Devils hockey player, is not. So when Kostopoulos backed up tiny teammate Stephen Gionta by challenging Martin to a fight, it wasn’t a surprise that he was soon knocked out by a menacing right. But while Martin is a bad man, he is a nice bad man. He called for the trainer, because he knew he did a bad thing.
Admirable courage from Kostopoulos, but he should probably be more careful next time. You know what they say, the bigger their balls, the harder they fall.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row