- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
New York Islander Knocks Out New Jersey Devil, Responds In Nicest Way Possible
Matt Martin, New York Islanders hockey player, is good at fighting people. Tom Kostopoulos, New Jersey Devils hockey player, is not. So when Kostopoulos backed up tiny teammate Stephen Gionta by challenging Martin to a fight, it wasn’t a surprise that he was soon knocked out by a menacing right. But while Martin is a bad man, he is a nice bad man. He called for the trainer, because he knew he did a bad thing.
Admirable courage from Kostopoulos, but he should probably be more careful next time. You know what they say, the bigger their balls, the harder they fall.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'