- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New York Islander Knocks Out New Jersey Devil, Responds In Nicest Way Possible
Matt Martin, New York Islanders hockey player, is good at fighting people. Tom Kostopoulos, New Jersey Devils hockey player, is not. So when Kostopoulos backed up tiny teammate Stephen Gionta by challenging Martin to a fight, it wasn’t a surprise that he was soon knocked out by a menacing right. But while Martin is a bad man, he is a nice bad man. He called for the trainer, because he knew he did a bad thing.
Admirable courage from Kostopoulos, but he should probably be more careful next time. You know what they say, the bigger their balls, the harder they fall.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story