- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Thanks For The Memories: A Look Back At Paulina Gretzky’s Racy Twitter Account, Which Was Shut Down This Weekend
Over the weekend, the 22-year-old daughter of Wayne Gretzky stopped using her ultra-popular Twitter account, possibly at the behest of her famous, hockey-playing father.
Paulina Gretzky deleted her account after telling fans she was, “Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media..haha,” which has led many to speculate that The Great One was behind shuttering the account. Why would dad want her to delete her tweets? Two reasons.
1) Wayne Gretzky was reportedly approached by an American group interested in buying the Toronto Maple Leafs, and 2) Paulina Gretzky is famous for tweeting scantily-clad photos of herself, which might or might not cause a problem in those negotiations. Obviously, we hope these talks end soon, so this terrible nightmare of Paulina Gretzky not tweeting can end.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar