- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Flyers Fired Their Coach After Three Games, Because They’re Morons
The Philadelphia Flyers are 0-3. They disappointed last year, and they didn’t want to go 180 minutes without a point to start the 2013-2014 NHL season. But there was no lockout this season; 3 games is less than 4% of the season. They lost to three solid teams. They played fairly well.
Despite all of this, the Flyers reportedly fired their coach, Peter Laviolette.
Flyers have fired Peter Laviolette, per a source. Replacing him with Craig Berube. Press conference at 11am.
— Frank Seravalli (@DNFlyers) October 7, 2013
It’s a really weird move, considering the man was totally fine to coach the team FIVE DAYS AGO, when the season started. He was fine through the entire offseason and training camp, but it’s the THREE-GAME LOSING STREAK that pushes the guy out the door.
If your coach is on such a short leash, fire the dude before the season. It’s pretty simple.
The LA Kings lost their first two games just two years ago en route to WINNING A STANLEY CUP, but I guess that third-straight loss was so heartbreaking for Philly that they had to hit the reset button.
Seriously, Philly, you’re a bunch of morons. If you succeed, it’s in spite of this tomfoolery, not because of it.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao