- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Somehow, The Flyers Scored Through This Lengthy Goalmouth Scrum Where Virtually Everyone Was In The Crease
The Pittsburgh Penguins and Philadelphia Flyers aren’t normal hockey teams — they combined for 56 goals in their six-game playoff series last year. That held last night, when the Flyers eked out a 6-5 win. But one of the 11 goals was among the strangest we’ve ever seen, with virtually everyone on the ice scrambling during a looooooong goalmouth scrum, no whistles blown, and netminder Tomas Vokoun being one of the few people not in the play, as he was left completely disillusioned.
There clearly should have been a penalty on Kris Letang for trying to throw the puck out of the crease, but that would’ve negated this highlight. So we thank you, confused refs.
If you don’t like hockey, just watch a Flyers-Penguins game, and you will become a fan.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?