- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Somehow, The Flyers Scored Through This Lengthy Goalmouth Scrum Where Virtually Everyone Was In The Crease
The Pittsburgh Penguins and Philadelphia Flyers aren’t normal hockey teams — they combined for 56 goals in their six-game playoff series last year. That held last night, when the Flyers eked out a 6-5 win. But one of the 11 goals was among the strangest we’ve ever seen, with virtually everyone on the ice scrambling during a looooooong goalmouth scrum, no whistles blown, and netminder Tomas Vokoun being one of the few people not in the play, as he was left completely disillusioned.
There clearly should have been a penalty on Kris Letang for trying to throw the puck out of the crease, but that would’ve negated this highlight. So we thank you, confused refs.
If you don’t like hockey, just watch a Flyers-Penguins game, and you will become a fan.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce