- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Somehow, The Flyers Scored Through This Lengthy Goalmouth Scrum Where Virtually Everyone Was In The Crease
The Pittsburgh Penguins and Philadelphia Flyers aren’t normal hockey teams — they combined for 56 goals in their six-game playoff series last year. That held last night, when the Flyers eked out a 6-5 win. But one of the 11 goals was among the strangest we’ve ever seen, with virtually everyone on the ice scrambling during a looooooong goalmouth scrum, no whistles blown, and netminder Tomas Vokoun being one of the few people not in the play, as he was left completely disillusioned.
There clearly should have been a penalty on Kris Letang for trying to throw the puck out of the crease, but that would’ve negated this highlight. So we thank you, confused refs.
If you don’t like hockey, just watch a Flyers-Penguins game, and you will become a fan.
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?