- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Somehow, The Flyers Scored Through This Lengthy Goalmouth Scrum Where Virtually Everyone Was In The Crease
The Pittsburgh Penguins and Philadelphia Flyers aren’t normal hockey teams — they combined for 56 goals in their six-game playoff series last year. That held last night, when the Flyers eked out a 6-5 win. But one of the 11 goals was among the strangest we’ve ever seen, with virtually everyone on the ice scrambling during a looooooong goalmouth scrum, no whistles blown, and netminder Tomas Vokoun being one of the few people not in the play, as he was left completely disillusioned.
There clearly should have been a penalty on Kris Letang for trying to throw the puck out of the crease, but that would’ve negated this highlight. So we thank you, confused refs.
If you don’t like hockey, just watch a Flyers-Penguins game, and you will become a fan.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever