- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Presenting Two Very Different Opinions On Thomas Hertl’s Between-The-Legs Goal
The goal of the year so far goes to 19-year-old Thomas Hertl of the San Jose Sharks, who capped off a four-score performance with this between-the-legs beauty. Most people saw that goal and said some variation of “Wow, that was cool,” because it was cool.
Now, here are two very different opinions on that goal. First up, Adam Oates, the coach of the Capitals:
“I’m upset. I was just talking to George [McPhee] and he said all the kids do that nowadays, which I understand. But would he have done it on his first goal?”
“I think it was a little bit of a mood thing, which I’m sure they talked about, because they didn’t play him after that,” Oates continued. “I’m glad the coach did that because this league, it will bite you if you’re not sharp. Don’t disrespect the league. I’m sure it was a rookie mistake.”
And here’s Hertl’s teammate, Joe Thorton:
“I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it.”
So there you have it. While most of us probably fall somewhere in between these two extremes, you now know how two more-or-less crazy people feel about the situation.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts