- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rangers And Senators Attempt To Improve Hockey By Introducing Second Puck
A puck on the back of the net doesn’t usually generate much interest. If they are putting a different one into play, it becomes far more interesting.
As the linesman is doing a little ice repair work, NBC’s cameras catch a look at a second puck on the back of the net. Since nobody on the ice is aware, the puck is still there when play continues. Naturally, rather than sit there innocuously until discovered during a whistle, the puck immediately gets involved in the action. Although the broadcast crew doesn’t catch it – watch carefully as the puck in play ends up on the back of the net, causing the second puck to pop off the netting and actually become the live puck.
No harm done, an icing would occur shortly thereafter and with players alerting the officials to the second puck, order was restored. The second puck’s origin is still a mystery, perhaps the baseball tradition of throwing the ball back on the field of play is taking root at Madison Square Garden.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun