- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Hockey Announcer Was On Fire Last Night, But For All The Wrong Reasons
Someone must have been out to get TSN’s Ray Ferraro, because he was caught not once, but twice with a hot mic. First, he was heard making fun of Dion Phaneuf’s “high-pitched” voice by dropping an f-bomb. Then, he got caught calling Paul Martin “terrible.” Whoops.
The first video, as you would imagine, is NSFW, due to Ferraro going blue on Phaneuf. The best part, though, is that he not only calls out him out, in his best eunuch-style voice, but he ends up repeating the f-word twice. Take a listen:
The second video, which doesn’t provide us with any cursing moments, does show Ferraro’s somewhat bitter side. Or at least that’s what it would seem. To hear him come out and say that Paul Martin is “terrible” leads us to believe that this isn’t the first time he’s had that particular thought cross his mind. Watch:
Of course, to be fair, Ferraro had no idea his mic was live. But, as the old saying goes, “a hot mic’s words are a drunk man’s thoughts.” Or something like that.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy