- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Hockey Announcer Was On Fire Last Night, But For All The Wrong Reasons
Someone must have been out to get TSN’s Ray Ferraro, because he was caught not once, but twice with a hot mic. First, he was heard making fun of Dion Phaneuf’s “high-pitched” voice by dropping an f-bomb. Then, he got caught calling Paul Martin “terrible.” Whoops.
The first video, as you would imagine, is NSFW, due to Ferraro going blue on Phaneuf. The best part, though, is that he not only calls out him out, in his best eunuch-style voice, but he ends up repeating the f-word twice. Take a listen:
The second video, which doesn’t provide us with any cursing moments, does show Ferraro’s somewhat bitter side. Or at least that’s what it would seem. To hear him come out and say that Paul Martin is “terrible” leads us to believe that this isn’t the first time he’s had that particular thought cross his mind. Watch:
Of course, to be fair, Ferraro had no idea his mic was live. But, as the old saying goes, “a hot mic’s words are a drunk man’s thoughts.” Or something like that.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?