- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Hockey Announcer Was On Fire Last Night, But For All The Wrong Reasons
Someone must have been out to get TSN’s Ray Ferraro, because he was caught not once, but twice with a hot mic. First, he was heard making fun of Dion Phaneuf’s “high-pitched” voice by dropping an f-bomb. Then, he got caught calling Paul Martin “terrible.” Whoops.
The first video, as you would imagine, is NSFW, due to Ferraro going blue on Phaneuf. The best part, though, is that he not only calls out him out, in his best eunuch-style voice, but he ends up repeating the f-word twice. Take a listen:
The second video, which doesn’t provide us with any cursing moments, does show Ferraro’s somewhat bitter side. Or at least that’s what it would seem. To hear him come out and say that Paul Martin is “terrible” leads us to believe that this isn’t the first time he’s had that particular thought cross his mind. Watch:
Of course, to be fair, Ferraro had no idea his mic was live. But, as the old saying goes, “a hot mic’s words are a drunk man’s thoughts.” Or something like that.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar