- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Hockey Announcer Was On Fire Last Night, But For All The Wrong Reasons
Someone must have been out to get TSN’s Ray Ferraro, because he was caught not once, but twice with a hot mic. First, he was heard making fun of Dion Phaneuf’s “high-pitched” voice by dropping an f-bomb. Then, he got caught calling Paul Martin “terrible.” Whoops.
The first video, as you would imagine, is NSFW, due to Ferraro going blue on Phaneuf. The best part, though, is that he not only calls out him out, in his best eunuch-style voice, but he ends up repeating the f-word twice. Take a listen:
The second video, which doesn’t provide us with any cursing moments, does show Ferraro’s somewhat bitter side. Or at least that’s what it would seem. To hear him come out and say that Paul Martin is “terrible” leads us to believe that this isn’t the first time he’s had that particular thought cross his mind. Watch:
Of course, to be fair, Ferraro had no idea his mic was live. But, as the old saying goes, “a hot mic’s words are a drunk man’s thoughts.” Or something like that.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story