- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ryan Getzlaf Has A Mangled Face, But He’s (Obviously) Playing In Game 2
Yes, the stereotypes about hockey players are true. Here’s Anaheim Ducks forward Ryan Getzlaf’s face after being nailed by a puck.
He’ll play in Game 2.
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy