- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sidney Crosby Takes One Off The Jaw, Listed As “Out Indefinitely” (Video)
What was supposed to be Jarome Iginla’s first game in a Penguin uniform Saturday turned into a slap shot to the face for Sidney Crosby. Like, literally. Reports surfaced today that, yes, his jaw is broken, and has will be undergoing extensive reconstructive dental work later this week. Ouch. Here’s the video:
The sport needs the oft injured superstar almost as much as his team does. Folks in Pittsburgh remain optimistic about his availability for the playoffs, despite this gloomy posting on the Penguin’s website from earlier today:
Pittsburgh Penguins center Sidney Crosby underwent surgery Saturday night for a broken jaw and will be out indefinitely.
The Penguins will have an update on the time frame later this week.
Crosby, the NHL’s leading scorer, was struck in the face with a puck during the Penguins’ 2-0 victory over the New York Islanders Saturday at CONSOL Energy Center. He also underwent major dental work and will have additional dental work later in the week.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts