- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sidney Crosby Takes One Off The Jaw, Listed As “Out Indefinitely” (Video)
What was supposed to be Jarome Iginla’s first game in a Penguin uniform Saturday turned into a slap shot to the face for Sidney Crosby. Like, literally. Reports surfaced today that, yes, his jaw is broken, and has will be undergoing extensive reconstructive dental work later this week. Ouch. Here’s the video:
The sport needs the oft injured superstar almost as much as his team does. Folks in Pittsburgh remain optimistic about his availability for the playoffs, despite this gloomy posting on the Penguin’s website from earlier today:
Pittsburgh Penguins center Sidney Crosby underwent surgery Saturday night for a broken jaw and will be out indefinitely.
The Penguins will have an update on the time frame later this week.
Crosby, the NHL’s leading scorer, was struck in the face with a puck during the Penguins’ 2-0 victory over the New York Islanders Saturday at CONSOL Energy Center. He also underwent major dental work and will have additional dental work later in the week.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires