- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sidney Crosby Takes One Off The Jaw, Listed As “Out Indefinitely” (Video)
What was supposed to be Jarome Iginla’s first game in a Penguin uniform Saturday turned into a slap shot to the face for Sidney Crosby. Like, literally. Reports surfaced today that, yes, his jaw is broken, and has will be undergoing extensive reconstructive dental work later this week. Ouch. Here’s the video:
The sport needs the oft injured superstar almost as much as his team does. Folks in Pittsburgh remain optimistic about his availability for the playoffs, despite this gloomy posting on the Penguin’s website from earlier today:
Pittsburgh Penguins center Sidney Crosby underwent surgery Saturday night for a broken jaw and will be out indefinitely.
The Penguins will have an update on the time frame later this week.
Crosby, the NHL’s leading scorer, was struck in the face with a puck during the Penguins’ 2-0 victory over the New York Islanders Saturday at CONSOL Energy Center. He also underwent major dental work and will have additional dental work later in the week.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy