- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Minor League Hockey Player Stepped On His Teammate’s Face. A Skate-To-The-Face Is As Gruesome As It Sounds.
Andre Deveaux, AHL hockey player for the San Antonio Rampage, had an awful night last night. In the second period, Deveaux took a high stick to the face. It must’ve hurt a lot, but there was no penalty called. Doesn’t that stink? Oh, and while falling to the ground and clutching his face, Deveaux got stepped on by a teammate. It’s hard to tell if the skate caught his face or his helmet or both, but regardless, it was terrifying.
He left a trail of blood on the ice, presumably from the skate-to-the-face, but I suppose it could’ve been at least partially from the high stick.
He somehow turned out all right, which makes me think the blade was partially or even completely blocked by Deveaux’s helmet. Either way, this is fantastic news.
Rampage waiting in Cedar Park for Andre Deveaux who is expected to be released from hospital and accompany team back home.
— Dan Weiss (@SARampage_Voice) March 20, 2013
No one was at fault here; it was a scary situation that worked out fine. There was no Todd Bertuzzi here. By the way, why did his suspension ever expire?
- Filed Under:
- Hockey injury
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?