- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Buffalo Sabres’ Steve Ott Licked His Opponent During A Faceoff, And It Was As Strange As It Sounds
Buffalo Sabres agitator Steve Ott did something very strange last night. Something not seen often anywhere, and certainly not seen often on a hockey rink. He licked an opposing player (or, tried to lick him — I’m not entirely sure he didn’t just make contact with the helmet). I’m not sure why he did it, but the deed was done, and it has been recorded for all to see. The victim (or whatever you call someone who was unexpectedly licked), was Jeff Halpern of the Montreal Canadiens.
Jeff Halpern took a lick on the ice, but not in the way you typically see.
There is not much to say here. This is one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure if it was in jest, agitation, sadness — but this happened. And we are all the better for it (I think).
- Filed Under:
- Steve Ott
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success