- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Buffalo Sabres’ Steve Ott Licked His Opponent During A Faceoff, And It Was As Strange As It Sounds
Buffalo Sabres agitator Steve Ott did something very strange last night. Something not seen often anywhere, and certainly not seen often on a hockey rink. He licked an opposing player (or, tried to lick him — I’m not entirely sure he didn’t just make contact with the helmet). I’m not sure why he did it, but the deed was done, and it has been recorded for all to see. The victim (or whatever you call someone who was unexpectedly licked), was Jeff Halpern of the Montreal Canadiens.
Jeff Halpern took a lick on the ice, but not in the way you typically see.
There is not much to say here. This is one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure if it was in jest, agitation, sadness — but this happened. And we are all the better for it (I think).
- Filed Under:
- Steve Ott
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy