- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Buffalo Sabres’ Steve Ott Licked His Opponent During A Faceoff, And It Was As Strange As It Sounds
Buffalo Sabres agitator Steve Ott did something very strange last night. Something not seen often anywhere, and certainly not seen often on a hockey rink. He licked an opposing player (or, tried to lick him — I’m not entirely sure he didn’t just make contact with the helmet). I’m not sure why he did it, but the deed was done, and it has been recorded for all to see. The victim (or whatever you call someone who was unexpectedly licked), was Jeff Halpern of the Montreal Canadiens.
Jeff Halpern took a lick on the ice, but not in the way you typically see.
There is not much to say here. This is one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure if it was in jest, agitation, sadness — but this happened. And we are all the better for it (I think).
- Filed Under:
- Steve Ott
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts