- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Buffalo Sabres’ Steve Ott Licked His Opponent During A Faceoff, And It Was As Strange As It Sounds
Buffalo Sabres agitator Steve Ott did something very strange last night. Something not seen often anywhere, and certainly not seen often on a hockey rink. He licked an opposing player (or, tried to lick him — I’m not entirely sure he didn’t just make contact with the helmet). I’m not sure why he did it, but the deed was done, and it has been recorded for all to see. The victim (or whatever you call someone who was unexpectedly licked), was Jeff Halpern of the Montreal Canadiens.
Jeff Halpern took a lick on the ice, but not in the way you typically see.
There is not much to say here. This is one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure if it was in jest, agitation, sadness — but this happened. And we are all the better for it (I think).
- Filed Under:
- Steve Ott
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story