- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Buffalo Sabres’ Steve Ott Licked His Opponent During A Faceoff, And It Was As Strange As It Sounds
Buffalo Sabres agitator Steve Ott did something very strange last night. Something not seen often anywhere, and certainly not seen often on a hockey rink. He licked an opposing player (or, tried to lick him — I’m not entirely sure he didn’t just make contact with the helmet). I’m not sure why he did it, but the deed was done, and it has been recorded for all to see. The victim (or whatever you call someone who was unexpectedly licked), was Jeff Halpern of the Montreal Canadiens.
Jeff Halpern took a lick on the ice, but not in the way you typically see.
There is not much to say here. This is one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure if it was in jest, agitation, sadness — but this happened. And we are all the better for it (I think).
- Filed Under:
- Steve Ott
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion