- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Daily Yam: The Rangers Went Coast-To-Coast For A Game-Winning And Season-Extending OT Goal
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, the Rangers had their backs against the wall and delivered an awesome, series-saving fastbreak (do they call it a fastbreak in hockey?) goal.
Your Daily Yam.
It’s still not looking very good for the Rangers against the Bruins in this second round series. The Boston team is up 3-1 with the next game in Boston. But the Rangers showed some pride last night in finally taking a game, and they did so in dramatic fashion. Chris Kreider is credited with scoring this goal, but it was really a team effort. Watch:
The pass to set up the deflection is definitely the best part.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Wings beat the Hawks 2-0; Kings over Sharks 3-0; a light MLB day was highlighted by Terry Francona’s return to Fenway Park — his Indians crushed the Red Sox 12-2.
What’s On Tap Today?
Game 2 of Pacers-Heat at 8:30 p.m. ET; Pens try to close out the Sens at 7:30 p.m. ET; WEEKEND BEGINS.
It’s Friday. For those of you who didn’t get paid last Friday, I hope today is the day.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind