- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Daily Yam: The Rangers Went Coast-To-Coast For A Game-Winning And Season-Extending OT Goal
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, the Rangers had their backs against the wall and delivered an awesome, series-saving fastbreak (do they call it a fastbreak in hockey?) goal.
Your Daily Yam.
It’s still not looking very good for the Rangers against the Bruins in this second round series. The Boston team is up 3-1 with the next game in Boston. But the Rangers showed some pride last night in finally taking a game, and they did so in dramatic fashion. Chris Kreider is credited with scoring this goal, but it was really a team effort. Watch:
The pass to set up the deflection is definitely the best part.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Wings beat the Hawks 2-0; Kings over Sharks 3-0; a light MLB day was highlighted by Terry Francona’s return to Fenway Park — his Indians crushed the Red Sox 12-2.
What’s On Tap Today?
Game 2 of Pacers-Heat at 8:30 p.m. ET; Pens try to close out the Sens at 7:30 p.m. ET; WEEKEND BEGINS.
It’s Friday. For those of you who didn’t get paid last Friday, I hope today is the day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts