- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Daily Yam: Sidney Crosby Went Into Beast Mode, Put The Team On His Back
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Sidney Crosby muscled his way past the Islanders’ defense to put home an outstanding goal.
Your Daily Yam.
With no basketball last night, we turn to the NHL playoffs, where a fierce battle is raging between the Islanders and Penguins. The series returned to Pittsburgh for Game 5, and Sid the Kid pulled a Marshawn Lynch, sorta, in the second period:
He added an assist to help the Pens win 4-0 and go up 3-2 in the series. Playoff hockey is the best (hockey).
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Senators closed out the Canadiens and the Blackhawks dismissed the Wild, each team winning their series 4-1; the Braves beat up on the Giants 6-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Heat-Bulls at 8 p.m. ET; Spurs-Warriors at 10:30 p.m. ET; the Bruins will try to finish off the Maple Leafs at 7 p.m. ET.
It’s Friday. Gotta get down.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts