- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Sidney Crosby Went Into Beast Mode, Put The Team On His Back
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Sidney Crosby muscled his way past the Islanders’ defense to put home an outstanding goal.
Your Daily Yam.
With no basketball last night, we turn to the NHL playoffs, where a fierce battle is raging between the Islanders and Penguins. The series returned to Pittsburgh for Game 5, and Sid the Kid pulled a Marshawn Lynch, sorta, in the second period:
He added an assist to help the Pens win 4-0 and go up 3-2 in the series. Playoff hockey is the best (hockey).
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Senators closed out the Canadiens and the Blackhawks dismissed the Wild, each team winning their series 4-1; the Braves beat up on the Giants 6-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Heat-Bulls at 8 p.m. ET; Spurs-Warriors at 10:30 p.m. ET; the Bruins will try to finish off the Maple Leafs at 7 p.m. ET.
It’s Friday. Gotta get down.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story