- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Yam: Sidney Crosby Went Into Beast Mode, Put The Team On His Back
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Sidney Crosby muscled his way past the Islanders’ defense to put home an outstanding goal.
Your Daily Yam.
With no basketball last night, we turn to the NHL playoffs, where a fierce battle is raging between the Islanders and Penguins. The series returned to Pittsburgh for Game 5, and Sid the Kid pulled a Marshawn Lynch, sorta, in the second period:
He added an assist to help the Pens win 4-0 and go up 3-2 in the series. Playoff hockey is the best (hockey).
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Senators closed out the Canadiens and the Blackhawks dismissed the Wild, each team winning their series 4-1; the Braves beat up on the Giants 6-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Heat-Bulls at 8 p.m. ET; Spurs-Warriors at 10:30 p.m. ET; the Bruins will try to finish off the Maple Leafs at 7 p.m. ET.
It’s Friday. Gotta get down.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship