- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Los Angeles Kings Won The Stanley Cup, And Then Their Captain Dropped An F-Bomb On Television
Ever wondered what the Kings winning the Stanley Cup would look like? After 45 years of being in existence, the Los Angeles Kings have made your dream a reality, besting the Devils in Game 6 at home, 6-1. Dustin Brown did a good job of summing things up in the celebration as well.
This victory was a long time coming — not just in historical terms, but in this series. After going up 3-0, the Kings dropped the next two games, giving New Jersey residents and fans of a long hockey series hope for a comeback. But after a dumb first period penalty helped the Kings gain the upper hand, it was just a matter of adding some insurance goals and waiting for the clock to hit zero for the final time. And when it did, the Staples Center went nuts:
Exciting stuff, huh? So exciting that one might forget that proper decorum should be observed at all times, a microphone being shoved in your face right after you win the Stanley Cup notwithstanding. Dustin Brown, take it away:
Congrats to the Kings, who played lights out from the beginning of the playoffs to the very end, becoming the first 8-seed ever to win the Cup. And as a side note, that first video has a nice show of respect for Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur by his teammates and the announcers, for a fantastic career that may have ended tonight.
Videos and cap by CJ Fogler
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- Did Lebron Have a Lovechild With This Newscaster?
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs