- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Naturally, The 2014 Red Wings And Maple Leafs Winter Classic Throwback Jerseys Look Awesome
We didn’t get one this year because, you know, sports is a business. But next year’s Winter Classic looks like it wants to erase that from your memory with these freakin’ awesome throwback Red Wings and Maple Leafs jerseys. And to make matters even more awesome-er, they’ll be meeting up at Michigan’s “Big House” (capacity crowd 107,501.) Throw some knit caps with little pompoms on em’ and you’re talking the Hockey equivalent of Medieval Times. Feast your eyes, ye fashion forward hockey fans!
“…and for the Maple Leaf, I’m gonna go with a Dr. Seuss approach, and make it look all Grinchy.”
– Guy who designed this uniform
Photos Via ProHockeyTalk
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story