- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Naturally, The 2014 Red Wings And Maple Leafs Winter Classic Throwback Jerseys Look Awesome
We didn’t get one this year because, you know, sports is a business. But next year’s Winter Classic looks like it wants to erase that from your memory with these freakin’ awesome throwback Red Wings and Maple Leafs jerseys. And to make matters even more awesome-er, they’ll be meeting up at Michigan’s “Big House” (capacity crowd 107,501.) Throw some knit caps with little pompoms on em’ and you’re talking the Hockey equivalent of Medieval Times. Feast your eyes, ye fashion forward hockey fans!
“…and for the Maple Leaf, I’m gonna go with a Dr. Seuss approach, and make it look all Grinchy.”
– Guy who designed this uniform
Photos Via ProHockeyTalk
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends