- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Naturally, The 2014 Red Wings And Maple Leafs Winter Classic Throwback Jerseys Look Awesome
We didn’t get one this year because, you know, sports is a business. But next year’s Winter Classic looks like it wants to erase that from your memory with these freakin’ awesome throwback Red Wings and Maple Leafs jerseys. And to make matters even more awesome-er, they’ll be meeting up at Michigan’s “Big House” (capacity crowd 107,501.) Throw some knit caps with little pompoms on em’ and you’re talking the Hockey equivalent of Medieval Times. Feast your eyes, ye fashion forward hockey fans!
“…and for the Maple Leaf, I’m gonna go with a Dr. Seuss approach, and make it look all Grinchy.”
– Guy who designed this uniform
Photos Via ProHockeyTalk
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers