- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Naturally, The 2014 Red Wings And Maple Leafs Winter Classic Throwback Jerseys Look Awesome
We didn’t get one this year because, you know, sports is a business. But next year’s Winter Classic looks like it wants to erase that from your memory with these freakin’ awesome throwback Red Wings and Maple Leafs jerseys. And to make matters even more awesome-er, they’ll be meeting up at Michigan’s “Big House” (capacity crowd 107,501.) Throw some knit caps with little pompoms on em’ and you’re talking the Hockey equivalent of Medieval Times. Feast your eyes, ye fashion forward hockey fans!
“…and for the Maple Leaf, I’m gonna go with a Dr. Seuss approach, and make it look all Grinchy.”
– Guy who designed this uniform
Photos Via ProHockeyTalk
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey