- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Frat Boy Tyler Seguin Got Traded Because He’s The J.R. Smith Of The NHL
The Boston Bruins just traded Tyler Seguin, the No. 2 overall pick in 2010, who had shown tremendous promise. Why would a team do that?
Because it’s tough to double as a superstar athlete and a frat star. Thus, he was traded to the Dallas (Frat) ΣΤΑΡΣ
This trade might not be popular among all Bruins fans, who envisioned Seguin as a future superstar. But he might go down as a player who squandered his great gifts. Multiple sources said the 21-year-old Seguin crossed the line this season with reckless partying.
It apparently got so bad that during the playoffs, the Bruins ordered Seguin to live in a hotel, where a guard was hired to make sure he stayed in his room.
The Bruins GM backtracked a little bit, claiming it was his “preparation” and not just the partying, but locking the kid in his hotel room seems to suggest otherwise.
According to sources around the team, Seguin was out late in Toronto during the road trip to play the Leafs in the first round of the playoffs and the team had to hold a sit-down with the immature forward about his commitment to the team. Seguin showed up each day at the Air Canada Centre wearing the same clothes for three straight days and played badly in Games 3 and 4 of the first round against Toronto.
In Seguin’s defense, the fact that he was wearing clothes suggests that he may not have been partying. His Shirt Allergy is a very serious condition and nothing to joke about. We sincerely hope Seguin gets better.
UPDATE: Seguin’s mom disputes everything.
- Filed Under:
- Tyler Seguin
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'