- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
Love the NHL, and want something really hideous to wear at the next Christmas get-together with the neighbors? These ugly-ass sweaters from the Shop.NHL.com site are just the thing. You’ll be sipping eggnog secure in the knowledge that you’re the least fashion-conscious, and possibly most Caucasian, person at the party.
This was originally our idea, by the way. Last Christmas we mocked up some ugly NFL Christmas sweaters in Photoshop, and they were a hit. We did it with NBA teams as well. But because we don’t know how to knit, others swooped in and borrowed our idea. Now these sweaters are selling for $64 each.
What an unfair world.
- Filed Under:
- Ugly Sweaters
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco