- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
Love the NHL, and want something really hideous to wear at the next Christmas get-together with the neighbors? These ugly-ass sweaters from the Shop.NHL.com site are just the thing. You’ll be sipping eggnog secure in the knowledge that you’re the least fashion-conscious, and possibly most Caucasian, person at the party.
This was originally our idea, by the way. Last Christmas we mocked up some ugly NFL Christmas sweaters in Photoshop, and they were a hit. We did it with NBA teams as well. But because we don’t know how to knit, others swooped in and borrowed our idea. Now these sweaters are selling for $64 each.
What an unfair world.
- Filed Under:
- Ugly Sweaters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts