- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
Love the NHL, and want something really hideous to wear at the next Christmas get-together with the neighbors? These ugly-ass sweaters from the Shop.NHL.com site are just the thing. You’ll be sipping eggnog secure in the knowledge that you’re the least fashion-conscious, and possibly most Caucasian, person at the party.
This was originally our idea, by the way. Last Christmas we mocked up some ugly NFL Christmas sweaters in Photoshop, and they were a hit. We did it with NBA teams as well. But because we don’t know how to knit, others swooped in and borrowed our idea. Now these sweaters are selling for $64 each.
What an unfair world.
- Filed Under:
- Ugly Sweaters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts