- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch A 50-Person Brouhaha At Some Hockey Game!
This is a gem of a hockey donnybrook, with almost 50 people involved, according to the announcer — who appears to be a real-life, modern-day Charlie Brown. He says “good grief” multiple times. Good grief. A dude starts spearing people with his stick at the end, and Chuck reprimands him aptly:
“If you’re gonna fight that’s one thing. But if you’re gonna get out a stick … that’s a complete WUSSY move. COMPLETE JERK.
According to Puck Daddy, only 18 penalties were given. Oh, and the fight was actually in a close game, 3-2, late in the third period. This is the SPHL, the Southern Professional Hockey League. That’s a thing.
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed