- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch A 50-Person Brouhaha At Some Hockey Game!
This is a gem of a hockey donnybrook, with almost 50 people involved, according to the announcer — who appears to be a real-life, modern-day Charlie Brown. He says “good grief” multiple times. Good grief. A dude starts spearing people with his stick at the end, and Chuck reprimands him aptly:
“If you’re gonna fight that’s one thing. But if you’re gonna get out a stick … that’s a complete WUSSY move. COMPLETE JERK.
According to Puck Daddy, only 18 penalties were given. Oh, and the fight was actually in a close game, 3-2, late in the third period. This is the SPHL, the Southern Professional Hockey League. That’s a thing.
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts