- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch A 50-Person Brouhaha At Some Hockey Game!
This is a gem of a hockey donnybrook, with almost 50 people involved, according to the announcer — who appears to be a real-life, modern-day Charlie Brown. He says “good grief” multiple times. Good grief. A dude starts spearing people with his stick at the end, and Chuck reprimands him aptly:
“If you’re gonna fight that’s one thing. But if you’re gonna get out a stick … that’s a complete WUSSY move. COMPLETE JERK.
According to Puck Daddy, only 18 penalties were given. Oh, and the fight was actually in a close game, 3-2, late in the third period. This is the SPHL, the Southern Professional Hockey League. That’s a thing.
- Filed Under:
- Hockey fight
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?