- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WOAH: Watch A Wrist-Shot Go Through A Player’s Skate And Into The Net For A Game-Winning Goal
It’s of Buffalo Sabres defenseman Christian Ehrhoff’s wrist shot going through a Toronto Maple Leaf’s (Leaves’? Leafs’? Leifs’s?) skate, and then going in the net for an overtime winner.
There was a long discussion on reddit about if this is just an illusion, but the conclusion seemed to be that it’s probably legit. This really-large GIF helps clarify a bit, but it’s still not a sure-thing. In the sake of not being a buzzkill for the Buffalo Sabres, who are absolutely awful, we will assume it’s legit.
Here’s video of the only good thing to happen in Buffalo in quite some time (the Bills and Bulls just lost must-win games… bad things are occurring in the Buff).
Pretty damn cool. Now, back to their regularly-scheduled losses in 72.7% of games.
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce