- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WOAH: Watch A Wrist-Shot Go Through A Player’s Skate And Into The Net For A Game-Winning Goal
It’s of Buffalo Sabres defenseman Christian Ehrhoff’s wrist shot going through a Toronto Maple Leaf’s (Leaves’? Leafs’? Leifs’s?) skate, and then going in the net for an overtime winner.
There was a long discussion on reddit about if this is just an illusion, but the conclusion seemed to be that it’s probably legit. This really-large GIF helps clarify a bit, but it’s still not a sure-thing. In the sake of not being a buzzkill for the Buffalo Sabres, who are absolutely awful, we will assume it’s legit.
Here’s video of the only good thing to happen in Buffalo in quite some time (the Bills and Bulls just lost must-win games… bad things are occurring in the Buff).
Pretty damn cool. Now, back to their regularly-scheduled losses in 72.7% of games.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts