- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WOAH: Watch A Wrist-Shot Go Through A Player’s Skate And Into The Net For A Game-Winning Goal
It’s of Buffalo Sabres defenseman Christian Ehrhoff’s wrist shot going through a Toronto Maple Leaf’s (Leaves’? Leafs’? Leifs’s?) skate, and then going in the net for an overtime winner.
There was a long discussion on reddit about if this is just an illusion, but the conclusion seemed to be that it’s probably legit. This really-large GIF helps clarify a bit, but it’s still not a sure-thing. In the sake of not being a buzzkill for the Buffalo Sabres, who are absolutely awful, we will assume it’s legit.
Here’s video of the only good thing to happen in Buffalo in quite some time (the Bills and Bulls just lost must-win games… bad things are occurring in the Buff).
Pretty damn cool. Now, back to their regularly-scheduled losses in 72.7% of games.
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'