- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
WOAH: Watch A Wrist-Shot Go Through A Player’s Skate And Into The Net For A Game-Winning Goal
It’s of Buffalo Sabres defenseman Christian Ehrhoff’s wrist shot going through a Toronto Maple Leaf’s (Leaves’? Leafs’? Leifs’s?) skate, and then going in the net for an overtime winner.
There was a long discussion on reddit about if this is just an illusion, but the conclusion seemed to be that it’s probably legit. This really-large GIF helps clarify a bit, but it’s still not a sure-thing. In the sake of not being a buzzkill for the Buffalo Sabres, who are absolutely awful, we will assume it’s legit.
Here’s video of the only good thing to happen in Buffalo in quite some time (the Bills and Bulls just lost must-win games… bad things are occurring in the Buff).
Pretty damn cool. Now, back to their regularly-scheduled losses in 72.7% of games.
- Filed Under:
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Cowboys Releasing DeMarcus Ware?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now