- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
2013 Year In Review: Edward Snowden And Stuff
The Pat Mayo Hour will be doing a year in review covering sports, television, movies, pop culture and politics over the holiday season. Subscribe on iTunes so you don’t miss a minute…
SPORTS: Manto Te’o, ‘Catfish’ & Notre Dame
TV: The Death of Brian Griffin
POLITICS: The Wacky Adventures of Crack Smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford
SPORTS: Tiger Woods, Cheating, Phil Mickelson & The Majors
MUSIC: Daft Punk & Kanye West
SPORTS: Yasiel Puig, Ryan Bruan & their future Fantasy value
MOVIES: The 10th Year Anniversary of ‘The Room’
TV: When Mad Men got high
TV: CT Finally wins “The Challenge”
TRENDS: Best of the Internet
TV: Community & The Best Shows of the Year
SPORTS: Most Fun Moments of 2013
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- year in review
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts