- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jose Canseco Is Changing The World One Tweet At A Time: “Gay” and “Ungay” Are Both Human
Not that Twitter lends itself to complex ideas–it often stifles them. But in 140 characters, you can say a lot by saying very little. Not surprisingly, Jose Canseco’s tweets generally do this. In fact, they say so little sometimes, that they manage to make you stupider for reading them. Take for example, this tweet about sexuality and sports, from earlier today. While his heart clearly is in the right place, the fact that he calls for equality between the “gay” and the “ungay” is, well, hilarious.
ungay and gay how are they not equal humans
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) March 26, 2013
They’re called “straight”, Jose. The “ungay” makes them sound like they were once gay, and have been resurrected to roam the Earth in search of the opposite sex (a la the “undead”.) And not be a stickler, but it wouldn’t hurt to throw in some punctuation now and then. You had 97 characters left, use them. Instead, your tweet sounds like a B horror movie plot, where the hero has to unite the two waring sects of humanity to fight the Martian invaders. But hey, if that’s how you think of it, fine. The more supportive current and former athletes are of openly gay individuals, the faster we can get past this as a society. A society doomed to be conquered by aliens.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'