- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Bradley Cooper May Land Lance Armstrong Biopic That Everyone Really Wants To See, Right?
Tired of Lance Armstrong? Too bad, because Hollywood isn’t and there now working on bringing you a biopic about the man starring someone you’re definitely not tired of either, right?
Paramount Pictures is developing a biopic about the disgraced cyclist with producer J.J. Abrams already attached. Now, Bradley Cooper has expressed interest in the part. I guess the idea is to pack as many unlikeability into this thing as possible? Is Ashton Kutcher not available? When does shooting on “jOBS” wrap?
To be fair, I’m sure Cooper and Abrams are nice people. Still, as much as a Lance Armstrong biopic sounds completely unwatchable (Which scenes are you looking forward to? Him injecting HGH? Cheating on his wife with Sheryl Crow? Lying to his children? What a fun time.), it’s only cemented as such with the names attached to it so far. I have as much interest in seeing a J.J. Abrams-Bradley Cooper sports drama as I do seeing, well, cycling. I’ll just hold out hope that they don’t make the whole thing uncanny valley-style.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager